Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > VoIP over GPRS

VoIP over GPRS

neska

Hi!
I am relative new in this subject. Now I am working in the development
of a VoIP application for wireless environments. Until now all my
experience of VoIP it has been only to communicate PC-PC. What do I
need to generate IP phone calls using my laptop with a GSM/GPRS modem?
Thanks for your understanding and for your help!
Regards,
neska.

Christen Fihl

GPRS is like a network, so no problem in that part (I guess from other
job I used GPRS for). Both ends need to be able to see each other with a
ping.

But if you have to pay $3 for each and every MByte, like I do in
Denmark, it can very fast be very expensive

--
Christen Fihl
http://HSPascal.Fihl.net/

Ni

I understand data over gprs las about 2,000ms lag?

Nick
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...

VOIP over GPRS/3G amp is UK VOIP 9 10-17-2008 07:47 PM
XML over GPRS - Is this a good idea????? iKiLL ASP .Net Mobile 5 12-21-2006 05:22 PM
XML over GPRS - Is this a good idea????? iKiLL ASP .Net Web Services 5 12-21-2006 05:22 PM
WTD: VPN over GPRS genius Shane Hobson NZ Computing 8 12-01-2003 01:06 AM

Advertisments