Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > Q: About SIP phones

Q: About SIP phones

Do not

I am new to VoIP. I'm confused about what I need for a working system. From what
I gather that I need something like a Sipura SPA-200o or Cisco ATA-186. What
about the SIP phones like BudgeTone-100 series SIP Phones etc. Do they have the
same core functions as the Sipura et al or do they need to be plugged into a
Sipura or Cisco nevertheless?

James H. Thompson

"Do not" <(E-Mail Removed)_avaoiding_spam.com> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I am new to VoIP. I'm confused about what I need for a working system.

From what
> I gather that I need something like a Sipura SPA-200o or Cisco ATA-186.

What
> about the SIP phones like BudgeTone-100 series SIP Phones etc. Do they

have the
> same core functions as the Sipura et al or do they need to be plugged into

> Sipura or Cisco nevertheless?

www.voip-info.org has information about SIP phones and SIP ATAs including
the Sipura, Cisco and many others.

--