Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > VHDL > GTKWave

GTKWave

fabbl

I am trying to get this to run on an XP pro machine using either Cygwin or
the win32 version of the program. Under the Win32 version I can not get the
supporting dll's to register using regsvr32. Under Cygwin I get loads of
warnings and an error message for an "undefined reference to
_gdk_font_load".

Has anyone out there got this to work?

Mike Treseler

No, but consider adding a partition to your
hard drive for one of the recommended
linux distributions.

application to play in win32 Cygwin.

-- Mike Treseler

Allan Herriman

On Sat, 15 Jan 2005 20:44:49 GMT, "fabbl" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I am trying to get this to run on an XP pro machine using either Cygwin or
>the win32 version of the program. Under the Win32 version I can not get the
>supporting dll's to register using regsvr32. Under Cygwin I get loads of
>warnings and an error message for an "undefined reference to
>_gdk_font_load".
>
>Has anyone out there got this to work?

You can procure versions [e.g. 1.3.19] of GTKWave compiled for
windows. Is there any reason why you can't use that?

Regards,
Allan

GTKWave 3.0.29 for win32 mk VHDL 0 07-22-2007 07:58 PM
gtkwave not displaying ghdl simulation. Neil Dugan VHDL 3 05-12-2007 03:21 PM
Problems with GHDL and GTKWave Christian Christmann VHDL 1 11-15-2006 07:40 PM
Re: gtkwave 3.0.5 for win32 bybell@rocketmail.com VHDL 0 06-29-2006 06:20 PM
gtkwave is back online, current win32 binaries available bybell@rocketmail.com VHDL 2 04-27-2005 02:58 PM

Advertisments