Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > Where to buy VoiP equipment in Europe?

Where to buy VoiP equipment in Europe?

Do not

Where to buy VoiP equipment in Europe?

aaaa

what kind of voip equipment u r looking for?

"Do not" <(E-Mail Removed)_avaoiding_spam.com> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Where to buy VoiP equipment in Europe?

Ian

"Do not" <(E-Mail Removed)_avaoiding_spam.com> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Where to buy VoiP equipment in Europe?

What part ? Mainland or UK?

Mats Karlsson

Do not wrote:
> Where to buy VoiP equipment in Europe?

VOIPtalk.org for example.

/Mats

Do not

Do not <(E-Mail Removed)_avaoiding_spam.com> wrote:

>Where to buy VoiP equipment in Europe?

I'd like to buy for example Sipura SPA2000 or Cisco ATA 186 or similar.
I've emailed a couple retailers in US to no avail.

Dan

Email Qtelnet . I know they ship overseas.

"Do not" <(E-Mail Removed)_avaoiding_spam.com> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Do not <(E-Mail Removed)_avaoiding_spam.com> wrote:
>
> >Where to buy VoiP equipment in Europe?

> I'd like to buy for example Sipura SPA2000 or Cisco ATA 186 or similar.
> I've emailed a couple retailers in US to no avail.

Jim Salter

TelAppliant.com sell Cisco ATAs but they haven't put them on their web site
yet.

Tony

"Dan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Email Qtelnet . I know they ship overseas.
>

>"Do not" <(E-Mail Removed)_avaoiding_spam.com> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed).. .
>> Do not <(E-Mail Removed)_avaoiding_spam.com> wrote:
>>
>> >Where to buy VoiP equipment in Europe?

>> I'd like to buy for example Sipura SPA2000 or Cisco ATA 186 or similar.
>> I've emailed a couple retailers in US to no avail.

They can't be bothered.

What is happening to retailers? When I send a direct order "I want to buy the
stuff you are selling - where to I send the money?" no-one seem to be interested.

On the other junk mail pours in by the hundreds.

Amanda Rekenwith

> What is happening to retailers? When I send a direct order "I want to buy the
> stuff you are selling - where to I send the money?" no-one seem to be interested.

Not enough margin in it for them.

I found some European companies in a list of links at http://asterisk.org
which led me to Digium where I ended up here:

http://www.digium.com/index.php?menu=resellers

I found a company in France for instance, that appears to be interested in
selling various products.

hth

Do not

Amanda Rekenwith <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>> What is happening to retailers? When I send a direct order "I want to buy the
>> stuff you are selling - where to I send the money?" no-one seem to be interested.

>Not enough margin in it for them.
>
>I found some European companies in a list of links at http://asterisk.org
>which led me to Digium where I ended up here:
>
>http://www.digium.com/index.php?menu=resellers
>
>I found a company in France for instance, that appears to be interested in
>selling various products.
>
>hth

Thanks you for replying.
I new to VoIP. Could you please tell if this is possible:

1) I have a normal phone at home. It sits next to a computer which is allways on
and connected to internet via ADSL connection.

2) I'm about to go to another town to my office where I have a similar setup: a
computer (ADSL, allways on) and a phone.
When I go there I make a call transfer with my regular phone. So when someone
calls me home the phone will ring at my office.

I'd like to cut costs and use VoIP to transfer. At home I hook the phone cable to
a Handytone ATA-286 or similar and connect it to my ADSL router.
So when someone calls my home number the call will be transferred to my office.
In my office my computer running Voip software will "ring" and I answer. I could
also have a Voip compatible phone which I could used instead (I probably can't
used the regular phone there).

Is this possible?