Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > VoicePulse Connect!

VoicePulse Connect!

Jeremy Parr

Has anyone used the VoicePulse service? If so, how is the voice quality and
reliability of the service?
Further, has anyone done the roll-your-own solution, using the VoicePulse
Connect! and a homebrew hardware solution?

Jeremy

Jim Salter

Hi,

Haven't used VoicePulse, but from what I hear telappliant voiptalk service
is supposed to be better quality, and they offer direct termination for the
popular asterisk platform.

Jim

"Jeremy Parr" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Has anyone used the VoicePulse service? If so, how is the voice quality

and
> reliability of the service?
> Further, has anyone done the roll-your-own solution, using the VoicePulse
> Connect! and a homebrew hardware solution?
>
> Jeremy

Jeremy Parr

Thanks, I will check that out.

"Jim Salter" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:400e5986$0$61067$(E-Mail Removed) ...
> Hi,
>
> Haven't used VoicePulse, but from what I hear telappliant voiptalk service
> is supposed to be better quality, and they offer direct termination for

the
> popular asterisk platform.
>
> Jim
>

> "Jeremy Parr" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Has anyone used the VoicePulse service? If so, how is the voice quality

> and
> > reliability of the service?
> > Further, has anyone done the roll-your-own solution, using the

VoicePulse
> > Connect! and a homebrew hardware solution?
> >
> > Jeremy

Roy

Actually voice-pulse supports connections to Asterisk via IAX2

Jim Salter wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Haven't used VoicePulse, but from what I hear telappliant voiptalk service
> is supposed to be better quality, and they offer direct termination for the
> popular asterisk platform.
>
> Jim
>

> "Jeremy Parr" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>
>>Has anyone used the VoicePulse service? If so, how is the voice quality

> and
>
>>reliability of the service?
>>Further, has anyone done the roll-your-own solution, using the VoicePulse
>>Connect! and a homebrew hardware solution?
>>
>>Jeremy

VoIP Guy

found this link to telappliant's iax termination rates:
http://www.telappliant.com/voiptalk/rates.htm

Don't know how it compares to other providers.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...