Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > SIP image for ATA-186

SIP image for ATA-186

dd

Chris Blunt wrote:
> On Sat, 17 Jan 2004 18:16:24 -0000, "dd" <(E-Mail Removed)>
> wrote:
>
>> Chris Blunt wrote:

>>> Thanks Miguel. I'm a bit confused because the FWD guides
>>> tell you to configure certain parameters which don't
>>> seem to appear in the config menu of my ATA-186.

>> The configuration options available are different
>> depending on which firmware version you have. So if you
>> haven't change to the SIP firmware then you won't have
>> the right options available.

> Do you know where I could get the SIP firmware?

Yes, follow the instructions in the first message I replied to you in!

Chris Blunt

On Sat, 17 Jan 2004 19:03:01 -0000, "dd" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Chris Blunt wrote:
>> On Sat, 17 Jan 2004 18:16:24 -0000, "dd" <(E-Mail Removed)>
>> wrote:

>>> The configuration options available are different
>>> depending on which firmware version you have. So if you
>>> haven't change to the SIP firmware then you won't have
>>> the right options available.

>> Do you know where I could get the SIP firmware?

>Yes, follow the instructions in the first message I replied to you in!

Thanks.

When you suggested that before I hadn't realised that the v2.16.1
version of the firmware referred to on the iConnectHere web site was
different from the v2.16.1 that I already had installed. Having now
tried your suggestion I can see its a different build.

Chris

dd

Chris Blunt wrote:
> On Sat, 17 Jan 2004 19:03:01 -0000, "dd" <(E-Mail Removed)>
> wrote:
>
>> Chris Blunt wrote:

>>> Do you know where I could get the SIP firmware?

>> Yes, follow the instructions in the first message I
>> replied to you in!

> Thanks.
>
> When you suggested that before I hadn't realised that the
> v2.16.1 version of the firmware referred to on the
> iConnectHere web site was different from the v2.16.1 that
> I already had installed. Having now tried your suggestion
> I can see its a different build.
>
> Chris

Glad you're sorted out now.
how you get on ok with FWD, it's a shame they don't make a combined ATA so you
can use both BT BBV and FWD at the same time.