Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > wholesale voip

wholesale voip

feras

I'm looking for a good wholesale voip
email me http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

bkokinadis@gmail.com

My company is just starting to offer wholesale voip connectivity to
application providers or mid-sized businesses looking to replace
exisiting T1/PRI connections. Currently we have about 100,000 ports
and growing available and offer toll-free, and national toll numbers as
well as allow for LNP.

We are seeking some beta customers prior to really rolling out this
offering.. Email me if there is any interest here.