Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > Cisco ATA 186 VOIP configure multiple itsp fwd/pulver

Cisco ATA 186 VOIP configure multiple itsp fwd/pulver

me@privacy.net

I've just ordered a Cisco ATA 186 for VOIP telephone calls.

I want to configure the ATA 186 to use FWD/PULVER for incoming calls
and another ITSP such as sipcall,iconnecthere,net2phone for outgoing
calls.

Is this possible and how do I configure the ATA 186 using the settings
provided by my ITSP's.

I know I have to type http://ipaddress/dev of the ATA 186 , however it
looks like there is only space for only one ITSP.

How do I configure, one ITSP for incoming calls and another ITSP for
outgoing calls?

Any ideas?