Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > Billing starts after connection estabilished

Billing starts after connection estabilished

anji@ewz.gda.pl

Hi all !
I would like this feature to have in my configuration
Nowaydays, when I call from IP to PSTN (using SIP)
I'm charged always by system ( even the call is terminated by me,
or second side doesn't answer).
How can I fix it on my gateway ?
The port (gateway) should be send ACK after, then second site
will answer.
It is depends on kind of voice ports analog/digital ??

Regards
Anji

shido

You can use Asterisk and a NuFone rating engine for billing. It handles IP
and analog calls.

--
Greg Merriweather
The NuFone Network