Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > VHDL > I2C slave implementation in VHDL

I2C slave implementation in VHDL

sudha

Hi All,

anybody can share the VHDL code for I2C-slave mode? it would be more
helpful if you can give me the testbench also for this.
thanks in advance.

S.RANGA REDDY

Jerry Coffin

If memory serves, www.opencores.org has a free I2C core.

--
Later,
Jerry.

FMF

I believe there is an I2C master/slave model on the FMF website
(http://www.eda.org/fmf/). It is not synthesizable but may be of help
in debug. It is in the bus library.

Rick Munden

sudha wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> anybody can share the VHDL code for I2C-slave mode? it would be more
> helpful if you can give me the testbench also for this.
> thanks in advance.
>
> S.RANGA REDDY

Designing a I2C slave using Spartan 3E and VHDL LRCR VHDL 2 01-03-2006 02:32 PM
Designing a I2C slave using Spartan 3E and VHDL LRCR VHDL 1 01-03-2006 10:18 AM
Designing a I2C slave using Spartan 3E and VHDL LRCR VHDL 0 12-26-2005 06:15 PM
Check i2c slave rickman VHDL 2 09-16-2004 09:36 PM
Simple I2C slave model (IO expander) Alex Ungerer VHDL 1 10-03-2003 07:10 PM

Advertisments