Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > US termantion (flat rate) available

US termantion (flat rate) available

Tarbak

US termination available (flat Rate)

Selling US termination, flat high ASR and PDD.

price .015 cents per minute
Lower rates available for high volumes.

If interested, please Email me back to http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)