Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > VHDL > Simulation Problem

Simulation Problem

mgonullu

Hello all,
I have designed an advanced arithemetic unit (+ - / * sqrt) using both
vhdl and schematics with xilinx 6.3SP2. I have simulated the design
using Modelsim 5.8c XE. The results was satisfying for behavioural
simulation but not ok with place nad route or post map simulation (the
output is invariant ="0000" all the time".
So any one could help me?

Mike Treseler

mgonullu wrote:

> The results was satisfying for behavioural
> simulation but not ok with place nad route or post map simulation (the
> output is invariant ="0000" all the time".

Consider posting your behavioural code as is, for comments.
Consider writing a vhdl-only version that infers
the vendor-specific portions of your design.

-- Mike Treseler

Problem with post-route simulation / timing simulation jasperng VHDL 0 11-27-2008 06:23 AM
Simulation initialization problem Tomek VHDL 8 07-28-2004 06:38 PM
Simulation Problem Naimesh VHDL 3 06-30-2004 03:59 AM
VHDL/Verilog simulation problem Andy Botterill VHDL 0 11-04-2003 06:09 PM
Simulation is OK but problem with synthesis Andy VHDL 5 10-22-2003 06:24 AM

Advertisments