Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > IP and PC based Dialing

IP and PC based Dialing

Staffing

We have a out-bound sales app and we use it to dial out bound calls (using a
simple DTMF modem). We want to move to VoIP and I am looking for a IP / SIP
phone that I can use a PC to control (dial out bound call , terminate a
call, answer a call, keep a call log etc), is there any solution available.

Thanks

Jay

Thomas Gaume

Why not just use a Cisco ATA-186? You will not have to change any of your
configuration. Just replace the phone line with the RJ-11 side of the ATA.

TG

"Staffing" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> We have a out-bound sales app and we use it to dial out bound calls (using

> simple DTMF modem). We want to move to VoIP and I am looking for a IP /

SIP
> phone that I can use a PC to control (dial out bound call , terminate a
> call, answer a call, keep a call log etc), is there any solution

available.

> Thanks
>
> Jay

ADSL and Pulse Dialing JF Computer Support 15 12-16-2006 09:06 PM
Dialing a modem and playing a soundclip from c# web form code Brent ASP .Net 5 08-16-2006 06:35 PM
Vonage - Dialing UK local and national numbers Paul Westwell UK VOIP 10 07-26-2005 01:24 PM
Auto Dialing stewart Firefox 4 07-19-2005 10:07 PM
Dialing and modem Problems teak A+ Certification 1 10-14-2003 06:31 PM

Advertisments