Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > Vonage in Canada

Vonage in Canada

Staffing

Any one using Vonage in Canada ? I live in California but want to get one of
these for my parents, so thinking about signing it up here and then sending
the ATA186 to my parents.

Jay

Miguel Cruz

Staffing <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Any one using Vonage in Canada ? I live in California but want to get one
> of these for my parents, so thinking about signing it up here and then
> sending the ATA186 to my parents.

No reason it wouldn't work. I've dragged those things all over the world
(there are plenty of places where it doesn't work, mind you, but Canada
isn't one of them).

miguel
Site remodeled 10-Sept-2003: Hundreds of new photos, easier navigation.

VladS

Works great on a Toronto area 1.5Mbps DSL connection.