Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > oSIP documentation

oSIP documentation

Sandro Bordacchini

Where can I find some documentation about oSIP library?
Thanks

--
Sandro Bordacchini

Steve Blair

http://www.gnu.org/software/osip/osip.html

Sandro Bordacchini wrote:
> Where can I find some documentation about oSIP library?
> Thanks

Sandro Bordacchini

Steve Blair wrote:

> http://www.gnu.org/software/osip/osip.html

i knew that page.. i was looking for something more useful...
thanks anyway