Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > UK SIP<>PSTN Gateway service [SIPCall]

UK SIP<>PSTN Gateway service [SIPCall]

Olle

Hi,

I am a new user of the SIPCall service and I have to say that I am
very impressed!!!
The sound quality is very good, far more better than the regular phone
and is a lot cheaper.
I am using it for business and as I do not live the UK, having UK
number is very useful (people are now returning my calls!!).
I really recommend the SIPCall service to everybody living abroad
wishing to have a presence in the UK!!!