Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > SIP-H.323 Translator

SIP-H.323 Translator

anji@ewz.gda.pl

Hello !
I need information about sip-h.323 translators.
I tested solusions from asterisk and vovida
and I have still a problem
Do you know something about commercial products ??

Gretings
anji

Andrew Zhilenko

Hello!

> Hello !
> I need information about sip-h.323 translators.
> I tested solusions from asterisk and vovida
> and I have still a problem
> Do you know something about commercial products ??

After some evaluation one of our customers was going to purchase
H323<->SIP converter from Acme (http://www.acmepacket.com), but I do not
know if they have started using it already...

WBR, Andrew
--
Andrew Zhilenko
Please remove "hide-email." from my email address when replying,

Kumudu

Hello,
I have tested SHOUTip from http://www.net.com and it works well.

Regards,
Kumudu
Andrew Zhilenko <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed)>...
> Hello!
>
> (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>
> > Hello !
> > I need information about sip-h.323 translators.
> > I tested solusions from asterisk and vovida
> > and I have still a problem
> > Do you know something about commercial products ??

> After some evaluation one of our customers was going to purchase
> H323<->SIP converter from Acme (http://www.acmepacket.com), but I do not
> know if they have started using it already...
>
> WBR, Andrew

Josh V. Josh V. is offline
Junior Member

Is anyone aware of a pure software (Linux preferably) H.323 <-> SIP protocol converter ?

I am trying to interface an Avaya H.323 switch with a pure SIP software package.

Thanks !