Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > Cisco: CallBack function on 7912

Cisco: CallBack function on 7912

RM

I have a question about Cisco 7912 telephone and CallManager 3.3.
Does this phone support callback funcion. I don't know if this is the right
name for this function:
Phone A call phone B. Phone B is busy. A pushes CALLBACK function, and after
B is ready to talk, phone A will ring and automatically call phone B.

I think this function is enabled on phones 7940 and higher, but not sure
about 7912.

Can anybody give me some information . .. .

Thanx . . .

PS Is there some new groups specialized for cisco IP telephony and on what
server?

Voice

Not really a answer but a question.

Can the 7912G use the Call Pickup function and/or Group Pickup function?

P.S
Rumour has it that Callback will be roadmapped for February next year on the
7912G <unconfirmed.>

"RM" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bj505r$kl0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I have a question about Cisco 7912 telephone and CallManager 3.3.
> Does this phone support callback funcion. I don't know if this is the

right
> name for this function:
> Phone A call phone B. Phone B is busy. A pushes CALLBACK function, and

after
> B is ready to talk, phone A will ring and automatically call phone B.
>
> I think this function is enabled on phones 7940 and higher, but not sure
> about 7912.
>
> Can anybody give me some information . .. .
>
> Thanx . . .
>
> PS Is there some new groups specialized for cisco IP telephony and on what
> server?

RM

And about some Ciscso group?

news:3f573afc$0$(E-Mail Removed)...

Converting a Cisco 7912 SIP Phone to a Call Manager Phone ve12876@yahoo.com VOIP 2 02-18-2009 05:38 PM
7912 Firmware anyone Natedogg Cisco 0 11-29-2005 02:42 PM
7912 ip phone jedimaster rob Cisco 4 05-29-2005 07:20 PM
difference of quality: Grandestreem 102 vs Cisco 7912 Ng VOIP 4 11-22-2004 10:53 PM
SCCP dictionary for 7905/7912 majortom Cisco 0 08-13-2004 12:58 PM

Advertisments