Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > Re: Softswitch Consortium - what happend ?

Re: Softswitch Consortium - what happend ?

Cullen Jennings

They changed their name to IPCC and are now at
http://packetcomm2.inventures.com/

[COSPA-EU] Documents on Migrations to Open Source available by the COSPA Consortium publicityfoss@googlemail.com Java 0 05-24-2006 08:07 AM
[COSPA-EU] Documents on Migrations to Open Source available by the COSPA Consortium publicityfoss@googlemail.com Java 0 05-24-2006 08:06 AM
[COSPA-EU] Documents on Migrations to Open Source available by the COSPA Consortium publicityfoss@googlemail.com C++ 0 05-24-2006 08:06 AM
what the hell happend jkl Firefox 23 04-03-2005 11:23 AM
Consortium seeks ultimate DVD: hundreds of movies per disc. Allan DVD Video 6 02-15-2005 11:33 PM

Advertisments