Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > Voice over MGCP

Voice over MGCP

Mikkel

My company is looking for a product that can deliver VoMGCP via a cable
packaged network. We have some networks 1000+ users and we are looking for a
way to deliver cost efficient basic internal telephony to those users. We
are using cable modems from Motorola and Scientific Atlanta and we want to
use the internal analog pots in those.

Does anyone know a product that makes that possible?