Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > WTB: Any Model of Used or New Cisco Equipment

WTB: Any Model of Used or New Cisco Equipment

Onyi Ukoha

Do you have equipment you want to sell or liquidate immediately?
Data-Net Communications Inc., buys any conceivable kind of Cisco
Equipment from companies, ISP's, private individuals etc.

Send over your list of equipment to my email box at
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed), and I'll contact you in the shortest
possible time with our quote for the equipment. Please include a
description of the equipment, including model numbers, the condition
of the equipment, and your full contact information.

Thanks,

Onyi Ukoha
Data-Net Communications Inc.
http://www.datanetworksinc.com

global111 global111 is offline
Junior Member

Dear Buyers,
Buy Nokia,N70,N80,N90,N91,N92,N93,6600,6680,8800,9300, 9500,Motorola
Razr V3i, Nextel i930.New T-Mobile Sidekick3 For Low Price And Manymore At Very Low Price.Ok
Contact The Following Blow:
Email: (E-Mail Removed)
Email: (E-Mail Removed)
Email: (E-Mail Removed)