Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > Re: What to do with 2 "Cisco IP Phone 12 SP+" devices?

Re: What to do with 2 "Cisco IP Phone 12 SP+" devices?

troquette

Hi,

1- 12SP+ cannot be upgraded with a SIP firmware and can currently be
used only with the Cisco CM via the skinny protocol

2- I've been told that some guys are developing some pieces of
software on ASTERISK-PBX for the skinny protocol,so in the future you
may have the possibility to re-use your 12SP+

Thomas