Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > need some help about developing Client in WindowsXP

need some help about developing Client in WindowsXP

Ye Yuan

Hi, all

I need some help. I want to develop a VoIP Client in WindowsXP, in MSDN
I did not find much hints about how i can do RTP, Audio Capture and
Audio playback. Maybe someone could tell me where i could start off.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Ye

Giles Chamberlin

Ye Yuan <(E-Mail Removed)-kl.de> writes:

> I need some help. I want to develop a VoIP Client in WindowsXP, in
> MSDN I did not find much hints about how i can do RTP, Audio Capture
> and Audio playback. Maybe someone could tell me where i could start

If you're doing SIP have a look at the RTC client API:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/de...start_page.asp

If it's H.323 you're after, try the NetMeeting SDK.

--
Giles Chamberlin