Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > SIP Termination in Taiwan and Australia?

SIP Termination in Taiwan and Australia?

John Sutter

I am looking for service for myself for
500+ min/month to Taiwan (Taoyuan, Taichung, and mobile)
100+ min/month to Australia.

Rates from iConnectHere are about 2x calling card rates
(2.7c/m TW, 7c/m AU).

-- John

Jeremy McNamara

You cannot look at the rate that gets printed on calling cards. Most of
the time they advertise some crazy low rate, but when it comes down to
it you actually get a dramaticly higher rate.

Jeremy McNamara

John Sutter wrote:
> I am looking for service for myself for
> 500+ min/month to Taiwan (Taoyuan, Taichung, and mobile)
> 100+ min/month to Australia.
>
> Rates from iConnectHere are about 2x calling card rates
> (2.7c/m TW, 7c/m AU).
>
> -- John

chinese traditional from taiwan and the html lang attribute Mohawk Mawk HTML 1 12-15-2008 10:27 PM
Who does SIP call termination in the US Juan G. Castaneda VOIP 0 05-21-2004 12:14 PM
SIPPhone over Taiwan and USA T.T. VOIP 6 02-06-2004 05:15 PM
taiwan fxs gw with cisco T1 , call cannot be made optimus Cisco 5 01-27-2004 02:14 AM
SIP-capable termination partners Andrew Zhilenko VOIP 5 01-25-2004 10:53 AM

Advertisments