Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > The secret of my success

The secret of my success

Miguel Cruz

Masturbating Lowers Prostate Cancer Risk -Study

LONDON (Reuters) - Frequent masturbation, particularly in the 20s, helps
prevent prostate cancer (news - web sites) later in life, according to new
research.

Australian scientists have shown that the more men masturbate between the
ages of 20 and 50, the less likely they are to develop the disease that
kills more than half a million men each year.

They suspect that frequent ejaculation has a protective effect against the
cancer because it prevents dangerous carcinogens from building up in the
gland.

"The more you flush the ducts out, the less there is to hang around and
damage the cells that line them," Graham Giles, of the Cancer Council
Victoria in Melbourne, told New Scientist magazine on Wednesday.

In a survey of 1,079 prostate cancer patients and 1,259 healthy men, Giles
and his team discovered that men who ejaculated more than five times a week
in their 20s were a third less likely to develop an aggressive form of the
disease.

The findings contradict previous studies which suggested that having a
variety of partners or frequent sexual activity could increase the risk of
prostate cancer by 40 percent.

But Giles said the earlier research concentrated on intercourse, whereas
his study focused on masturbation. Infections caused by sexual activity
could account for the different findings.

"Men have many ways of using their prostate which don't involve women or
other men," he added.

miguel

Bob F.

More unadulterated BS. What does frequent masturbation have to do with
travel in Latin America? Please stick to newsgroups that are more aligned
with your destiny such as the following:
soc.culture.humantrash
soc.culture.none
soc.humanity.pathetic
loser.loser.loser
Thanks!
All of Humanity, Past,Present, and Future

"Miguel Cruz" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...
> Masturbating Lowers Prostate Cancer Risk -Study
>
> LONDON (Reuters) - Frequent masturbation, particularly in the 20s, helps
> prevent prostate cancer (news - web sites) later in life, according to new
> research.
>
> Australian scientists have shown that the more men masturbate between the
> ages of 20 and 50, the less likely they are to develop the disease that
> kills more than half a million men each year.
>
> They suspect that frequent ejaculation has a protective effect against the
> cancer because it prevents dangerous carcinogens from building up in the
> gland.
>
> "The more you flush the ducts out, the less there is to hang around and
> damage the cells that line them," Graham Giles, of the Cancer Council
> Victoria in Melbourne, told New Scientist magazine on Wednesday.
>
> In a survey of 1,079 prostate cancer patients and 1,259 healthy men, Giles
> and his team discovered that men who ejaculated more than five times a

week
> in their 20s were a third less likely to develop an aggressive form of the
> disease.
>
> The findings contradict previous studies which suggested that having a
> variety of partners or frequent sexual activity could increase the risk of
> prostate cancer by 40 percent.
>
> But Giles said the earlier research concentrated on intercourse, whereas
> his study focused on masturbation. Infections caused by sexual activity
> could account for the different findings.
>
> "Men have many ways of using their prostate which don't involve women or
> other men," he added.
>
> miguel
> --
> Hit The Road! Photos and tales from around the world: http://travel.u.nu

Miguel Cruz

Bob F. <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> More unadulterated BS. What does frequent masturbation have to do with
> travel in Latin America? Please stick to newsgroups that are more aligned
> with your destiny such as the following:
> soc.culture.humantrash
> soc.culture.none
> soc.humanity.pathetic
> loser.loser.loser
> Thanks!
> All of Humanity, Past,Present, and Future
>

> news(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Masturbating Lowers Prostate Cancer Risk -Study

If you're going to reply to obvious forgeries, do us all the favor of not
reposting the entire content.

miguel

Thomas F. Unke

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Miguel Cruz) writes:

> If you're going to reply to obvious forgeries, do us all the favor of not
> reposting the entire content.

And I think it's time to think about a cancel bot.

Did you ever think about using legal actions against this person? It
is easy to find out his true identity.