Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > Gateway recommendation

Reply
Thread Tools

Gateway recommendation

 
 
Jonina
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-16-2003
Maybe someone can help me choose a gateway,

What we need is a h323 gateway that can handle several E1's and
enables IVR and two stage dialing for authenticating users and other
purposes. We need a device that can be ready to work quick so not
something that needs too much programing etc.
Any advise grately appreciated.

Thanks,
Jonina Ezrahi
Comm.Calm
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Jeremy McNamara
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-17-2003
Check out http://www.asterisk.org.

If it doesn't do what you want today, there are more than a few geeks
ready to assist you for some compensation.


Jeremy McNamara




Jonina wrote:
> Maybe someone can help me choose a gateway,
>
> What we need is a h323 gateway that can handle several E1's and
> enables IVR and two stage dialing for authenticating users and other
> purposes. We need a device that can be ready to work quick so not
> something that needs too much programing etc.
> Any advise grately appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
> Jonina Ezrahi
> Comm.Calm



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Jonina
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-27-2003
Hi Jeremy and any other Asterisk Fans out there,

After checking out various gateway possibilities for gateways, and
realising the prices out there Asterisk indeed seems to be a serious
possebility if only I could get it to work...

Our system is Windows, however we would have to get a Linux PC for the
Asterisk, How complex would it be for me, not being at all familiar
with Linux, to install and run a Gateway application using Asterisk.

And another question is what out of what I need is already
implemented,

What I need is a h323 gateway that can handle several E1's and
enables IVR and two stage dialing for authenticating users and other
purposes.

Where can I find the geeks that would be ready to assist for some
compensation?

Thanks alot for the helpfull information,

Jonina



Jeremy McNamara <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<ywnRa.10390$(E-Mail Removed)2.webusenet.com> ...
> Check out http://www.asterisk.org.
>
> If it doesn't do what you want today, there are more than a few geeks
> ready to assist you for some compensation.
>
>
> Jeremy McNamara
>
>
>
>
> Jonina wrote:
> > Maybe someone can help me choose a gateway,
> >
> > What we need is a h323 gateway that can handle several E1's and
> > enables IVR and two stage dialing for authenticating users and other
> > purposes. We need a device that can be ready to work quick so not
> > something that needs too much programing etc.
> > Any advise grately appreciated.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Jonina Ezrahi
> > Comm.Calm

 
Reply With Quote
 
Jeremy McNamara
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-31-2003
Jonina wrote:
> What I need is a h323 gateway that can handle several E1's and
> enables IVR and two stage dialing for authenticating users and other
> purposes.


Cake.


> Where can I find the geeks that would be ready to assist for some
> compensation?


My company, The NuFone Network, has quite a few geeks on hand ready,
willing and able to assist you.

It looks like your on the other side of the big pond. If you really want
someone closer to you I can refer you to a few different companies.


Contact me directly if you want.



Jeremy McNamara



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
SMS gateway software, SMS gateway, SMS software, SMS server, SMPP software, WAP Push John ASP .Net 0 08-29-2007 05:08 AM
SMS gateway software, SMS gateway, SMS software, SMS server, SMPP software, WAP Push John Java 0 08-28-2007 05:53 AM
Skype Gateway,VoIP GSM Gateway,E1 GSM Channel bank Rebeccaliu VOIP 0 11-01-2006 02:16 PM
Edit Primary Gateway To Send Internet Traffic To Secondary Gateway Frank Cisco 3 09-30-2004 04:51 AM
SIP Gateway-To-Gateway Sample Consifuration Mohamad Eslami Cisco 1 05-25-2004 09:45 PM



Advertisments