Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > Free pc to phone calls

Free pc to phone calls

Stuart Nash

Can any1 tell me where i can get free pc to phone calls
I have found alot that say they are free but unfortunately they are not.

Or if not a provider if anyone can tell me where i can get software to make
the calls. I would greatly appreciate it.

incase you need the info i am in Australia, and looking at only calling
within australia
..thanks Stuart