Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > Asterisk

Asterisk

GREGORY BURNS

Group,

I got a project and was wondering if asterisk is the right program to use. We currently using Cisco ATA's around the world with GnuGK, but we also what to use SIP. I believe Asterisk has a SIP server? It seem like Asterisk does a lot, and I would love to get to know it better. But is it more for just a PBX like in a office or is it a good application to use to tie ATA and other SIP devices together around the world. We will need to get CDR's, perform basic routing of calls, provide some phones from calling if they run out of money, stuff like that.

Thanks, Greg

--
GREGORY BURNS

shido

Asterisk can do what you need and some things you havent mentioned like custom IVRs, voicemail, conferencing, and etceteras.

-Greg

VG248 with Asterisk Erdem Kucuk Cisco 2 04-30-2009 04:52 PM
Trying to send call to Asterisk Ramon F Herrera Cisco 0 07-03-2005 08:04 AM
RTC & Asterisk =?Utf-8?B?UHJlbQ==?= Microsoft Certification 0 12-23-2004 10:27 AM
DataGrid: jumping to the append row (asterisk) David Bird via .NET 247 ASP .Net 0 04-16-2004 02:07 PM
Error when add a new row using footer of datagrid that contain asterisk (') Robert M ASP .Net 3 12-10-2003 12:21 PM

Advertisments