Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > Algeria voip termination ;need help (sample business plan)

Algeria voip termination ;need help (sample business plan)

Mounir

Hi

I am looking for a sample business plan .I am preparing to install a
voip termination in Algeria .Can any one help me to have more info.

Thanks .

siplanet siplanet is offline
Junior Member

i can help you setting up Algeria-termination, plz add me on MSN as
"(E-Mail Removed)"

Regards
Mohammad

voipswitch01 voipswitch01 is offline
Junior Member

Friends,

Buy the Official VoipSwitchs only to save your money from the cracking product and from the hackers.

+12489051509