Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > Why do I get "service is temporarily unavailable" on Vonage Phone

Why do I get "service is temporarily unavailable" on Vonage Phone

Naila

Can anyone help solving this problem.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

blitz

Naila wrote:

>Can anyone help solving this problem.
>
>Any help is appreciated.
>
>Thanks
>
>(E-Mail Removed)

Have you called them?

inbead

I tried Vonage because I did not know about Packet8. When I heard
about Packet8 and it's price, it was a no brainer. Got rid of Vonage
(Still in first 14 days of service, so no cancellation charge).

Someone sent me a coupon "HASNAIN" to save $20 on signup for packet8,
With the coupon the great deal was even better!

So, far my experience with packet8 is great, more than 500 minutes of
talk time,in two weeks. Voice quality is pretty good for almost 95%
of the calls, for some reason when I call my brother in North Carolina
there is some echo, might be a line problem.