Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > hardware needed to emulate ISDN signal

hardware needed to emulate ISDN signal

Thade

Does anyone have experience using VOIP hardware to generate an input signal
for an ISDN home PBX.

I have an ADSL connection, common ethernet setup with three PC's. The ADSL
connection uses my analog telephone connection to transport ADSL signals, as
is the usual setup.

I also have a Tiptel 810 ISDN PBX, wired to 8 analog extensions. The Tiptel
PBX is not in use at the moment because I canceled the ISDN subscription
when ADSL arrived.

It would be very cool, if I could use two VOIP 'lines' and emulate an ISDN
input signal for my existing Tiptel ISDN PBX.

Any ideas would be much appreciated ...

shope

2nd try with the link this time

"shope" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Ic%La.83$(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Thade" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Does anyone have experience using VOIP hardware to generate an input

> signal
> > for an ISDN home PBX.
> >
> > I have an ADSL connection, common ethernet setup with three PC's. The

ADSL
> > connection uses my analog telephone connection to transport ADSL

signals,
> as
> > is the usual setup.
> >
> > I also have a Tiptel 810 ISDN PBX, wired to 8 analog extensions. The

> Tiptel
> > PBX is not in use at the moment because I canceled the ISDN subscription
> > when ADSL arrived.
> >
> > It would be very cool, if I could use two VOIP 'lines' and emulate an

ISDN
> > input signal for my existing Tiptel ISDN PBX.

> one option for a Cisco voip router is to support an ISDN voice interface -
> not sure if it would match your pbx though. You would need to use a 1751

or

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/...0800eab2e.html

--
Regards