Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > Re: Vonage and home security system

Re: Vonage and home security system

Rich Campbell

Don't think that will work man. Most security systems require good ol'
copper.

"Hugh Xie" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> I have a home security system at my house that use the default land
> line for comunicating with a central security station. Has anyone have
> try to replace the conventional phone line with the Vonage IP phone
> and test a home security system successfully?
>
> Thanks.

PepperSprayking PepperSprayking is offline
Junior Member

Being a homeowner, it is important to protect your family and living space with proper house security. These days, danger can come at us fast and in the event of an emergency, time is critical for the necessary help to arrive, which is why CPI Security has the fastest response time in the house security industry. CPI focuses on all details when designing quality house security alarm systems.
When it comes to residential security and your safety, human contact is superior to a ringing phone. CPI's Real Time Response System and Central Alarm Monitoring Station put you in instant contact with a trained professional. In the event that your house security system is activated an emergency operator will come online in as little as 17 seconds. Using a strategically placed microphone and speaker system within your home, CPI will monitor the crisis, communicate with you and provide the authorities with the critical information they need.