Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > Asterisk and FWD

Asterisk and FWD

Peter

Can anyone please post working Asterisk config to register/place calls via
FWD? I've searched Asterisk users mailing list with no success, and my
register fails with authenticate error

Thx!
Peter

shido

Sounds like you need to hire someone to assist......

Here's a freebee..

Edit your /etc/asterisk/sip.conf file
and add these lines in the [general] context

register => yourFWDnumber(E-Mail Removed)/yourextension

example:

register => 31101:(E-Mail Removed)/3000

-Greg

news:bdbvnp$qpafk$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Can anyone please post working Asterisk config to register/place calls via
> FWD? I've searched Asterisk users mailing list with no success, and my
> register fails with authenticate error
>
> Thx!
> Peter

Willem Meter

Hi Peter,

Indeed, if you check the standard config in the SIP.CONF file it's clear
enough.

In the console, try a "sip show registry" to see for the status, if it never
get's trough it's more likely to be
an issue whereby you're behind a NATting device.....

Good luck.

Willem

"shido" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:GqhKa.24903$(E-Mail Removed) le.rogers.com...
> Sounds like you need to hire someone to assist......
>
> Here's a freebee..
>
> Edit your /etc/asterisk/sip.conf file
> and add these lines in the [general] context
>

> register => yourFWDnumber(E-Mail Removed)/yourextension
>
> example:
>
> register => 31101:(E-Mail Removed)/3000
>
> -Greg
>
> (E-Mail Removed)
>

> "Peter" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:bdbvnp$qpafk$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Can anyone please post working Asterisk config to register/place calls

via
> > FWD? I've searched Asterisk users mailing list with no success, and my
> > register fails with authenticate error
> >
> > Thx!
> > Peter

Re: FWD account login "My FWD", gone completely now? Graham. UK VOIP 10 04-12-2009 10:20 AM
Any advantage to using FWD and Asterisk? Bart Fisher VOIP 3 08-11-2006 06:18 PM
FWD and Skype SidKnee VOIP 2 04-25-2005 04:20 PM
[Fwd: [Fwd: Online survey on agile practices adoption in softwareindustry]] Davide Carboni C Programming 0 12-18-2003 03:09 PM
Fwd Fwd Fwd Lonnie Reynolds Computer Support 3 11-17-2003 05:42 AM

Advertisments