Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > VHDL > References for FPGA implementation of OS-CFAR

References for FPGA implementation of OS-CFAR

vizziee@yahoo.com

Hi All,

I am in search of some good references on FPGA implementation of
Order-Statistic CFAR (constant false alarm rate) detector in radars.

If anyone has any idea or information, please send-in the references.
Thanx in advance.

rutiger

> Hi All,
>
> I am in search of some good references on FPGA implementation of
> Order-Statistic CFAR (constant false alarm rate) detector in radars.
>
> If anyone has any idea or information, please send-in the references.
> Thanx in advance.

You might already be aware of these, but in case your not:

Hu GuoRong Han LiTing Han YueQiu Mao ErKe
Dept. of Electron. Eng., Beijing Inst. of Technol. , China;
This paper appears in: ASIC, 1996. 2nd International Conference on

Programming and development environments for configurable computing
systems
Kumar, S. Bhatt, D. Vestal, S. Wren, B. Shackleton, J.
Shirley, H. Bhatt, R. Golusky, J. Vojta, M. Nanavati, C.
Zumsteg, P. Symosek, P. Crago, S. Schott, B. Parker, R.
Gardner, G.
Honeywell Technol. Center, Minneapolis, MN, USA;
This paper appears in: Aerospace Conference Proceedings, 2000 IEEE