Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Using Auto-Generate Fields with Gridview, how to set column alignment???

Using Auto-Generate Fields with Gridview, how to set column alignment???

gwhite1@kc.rr.com

I am using the auto-generate fields option because my query can be
different based on what the user selects. But I would still like to set
the column alignment but I can;t seem to access the columns in code
after the data has loaded. Any ideas?

Eliyahu Goldin

You can access autogenerated columns only in ItemCreated event.

Eliyahu

news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...