Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Upgrade MCSD.Net to MCPD

Upgrade MCSD.Net to MCPD

Buddy Home

Hello,

I'm aware that to upgrade my current MCSD.Net skills to MCPD requires two
exams 70-553 and 70-554, does anyone know when the non-beta exam will be
available and where I can find the books relating to the exams.

Thanks,

=?Utf-8?B?Um9iIEZhcmxleQ==?=

Well, the 547-549 exams are still 3 weeks away, and that would put the 551-4
exams in a similar bracket (as they are dependent on 547-9).

Books will be even longer. I suggest doing the exams using the 'free resit'
option available through pearsonvue, and using MSDN2 to study.

Hope this helps,

Rob

"Buddy Home" wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm aware that to upgrade my current MCSD.Net skills to MCPD requires two
> exams 70-553 and 70-554, does anyone know when the non-beta exam will be
> available and where I can find the books relating to the exams.
>
> Thanks,

David San Filippo

I heard they will be available end of May, but am not sure how reliable that
was.

I took both BETA exams to upgrade and have been posting my notes on my blog
(www.mtelligent.com). I am almost done with Exam 70-553 and will be starting
70-554 shortly thereafter.

I should get the results around the same time they officially release it, so
we'll know for sure soon enough.

-David San Filippo
MCSD.Net, MCDBA

news:(E-Mail Removed)...