Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > Corsair Nautilus500 Water Cooling System @ ThinkComputers.org

Corsair Nautilus500 Water Cooling System @ ThinkComputers.org

Silverstrand Silverstrand is offline
Senior Member
Silverstrand's Avatar
Location: Wisconsin

Quote: “Liquid cooling has evolved into something that is longer out of reach of the average consumer. With so many choices for your cooling needs how are you going to decide which one is right for you? With all the choices I know I would look for a name I trust that has a proven track record for making dependable and great performing products, but would that company be a ram manufacturer? Corsair has ventured into the liquid cooling market again with the introduction of the Nautilus 500 External Water Cooling System. With the success and rave reviews of the Corsair Cool liquid cooling system, I was more than confident the Corsair Nautilus would be something I would trust to have in my system cooling my valuable components. Come along as I take a look at what Corsair has to offer us as I find out just how good a respected ram manufacturer can make a liquid cooling system.”

Review URL: http://www.thinkcomputers.org/v2/ind...reviews&id=386