Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > IE not working

IE not working

Super Duper MMI

At all. The browser takes FOREVER to open and when it gets there it doesnt
show my home page of google it gives me a "The page cannot be displayed"
error instead. I have cleaned up the cache etc etc, deleted IE and
reinstalled...anyone have any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

Evan Platt

On Fri, 21 Oct 2005 00:48:15 GMT, "Super Duper MMI"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>At all. The browser takes FOREVER to open and when it gets there it doesnt
>show my home page of google it gives me a "The page cannot be displayed"
>error instead. I have cleaned up the cache etc etc, deleted IE and
>reinstalled...anyone have any ideas?
>
>Thanks in advance!

Tools, Internet options, Connections. Lan Settings. Make sure "Use
Proxy" is unchecked.

Try manually typing in an address.

Super Duper MMI

Thanks Evan! I did that and its worked!