Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Creating masks for photographs?

Creating masks for photographs?

john

I've gone square-eyed looking for software on the internet - at an
economic price - which will create a variety of masks to use in
conjunction with my photographs. Or perhaps an alternative method of
producing such masks. Perhaps shapes which can be made transparent
so that photographs may show through?

I'd appreciate the help/advice of anyone who may be able to
point me in the right direction, through their own experience?

Thank you.

John.