Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Secret of refilling Lexmark Z65 cartridges?

Secret of refilling Lexmark Z65 cartridges?

SS

Anyone help - i got some ink from Selectafont - filled the cartridge - blue
non existent rest patchy - ink is dabbing out fine on a tissue so why not
printing properly? Have cleaned many times

SgtMinor

SS wrote:
> Anyone help - i got some ink from Selectafont - filled the cartridge - blue
> non existent rest patchy - ink is dabbing out fine on a tissue so why not
> printing properly? Have cleaned many times

Refill Instructions Lexmark 12A1980 Color Cartridge and others:

http://www.oddparts.com/ink/l12a1980.htm