Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > mouse trouble

mouse trouble

hillier

I have a logitech optical mouse on win xp home which works fine most of the
time but sometimes stops working and the light goes out freezing
everything.When I turn off the power and start again it works fine. Any
ideas please ? (I have sent this on the 17th but I don't think it appeared)

why?

On Tue, 18 Oct 2005 07:17:03 GMT, hillier wrote:

>I have a logitech optical mouse on win xp home which works fine most of the
>time but sometimes stops working and the light goes out freezing
>everything.When I turn off the power and start again it works fine. Any
>ideas please ? (I have sent this on the 17th but I don't think it appeared)

Thought wrong, it did. Didn't you check? It's been less than a day ago.

Try

From: "hillier" <(E-Mail Removed)>
Newsgroups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
Subject: mouse cutting out
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 07:14:02 GMT

You had 2 replies.

Also,
http://groups.google.com/advanced_search?
where you can enter words to search fo, subject and author.

In this case use the advanced search and the message-ID the bit between
< > to look up the thread.

It may be an OE thing, IIRC it's been mentioned before, try searching
for something about - view own posts , maybe?

Me