Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Ibm Network 12 printer model 4312. Error P1 Paperjam?

Ibm Network 12 printer model 4312. Error P1 Paperjam?

pabstbr

I am working on a Ibm Network 12 printer model 4312. I am getting the error
"P1 error paperjam". The paper stops just as it hits the first set of
rollers everytime. If the paper is fed manually from the front it works
fine. Does anyone have an idea what is causing this?

why?

On Sun, 16 Oct 2005 23:51:23 GMT, pabstbr wrote:

>I am working on a Ibm Network 12 printer model 4312. I am getting the error
>"P1 error paperjam". The paper stops just as it hits the first set of
>rollers everytime. If the paper is fed manually from the front it works
>fine. Does anyone have an idea what is causing this?

Did you get an answer to your other query. You asked in same forum Oct 4
and 5th.

IBM Network 12 error P1 paper jam ?
I am working on a IBM Network 12 laser printer model 4312. The printer
works fine from the manual front feed. When the paper is fed from the
tray the paper ...
www.certfaq.com/bb/sutra91554.html - 25k - Cached - Similar pages

Yes you did.

<snip my answer , rollers, dust , motor, manuals on IBM site>

Me