Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Saitek Joystick

Saitek Joystick

dwmmcg@gmail.c0m.invalid

If anyone has used a Saitek Cyborg joystick and has any comments on
them, I would appreciate getting them here.

Dunc

Evan Platt

On Sun, 16 Oct 2005 22:41:20 GMT, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)0m.invalid wrote:

>If anyone has used a Saitek Cyborg joystick and has any comments on
>them, I would appreciate getting them here.

That's the woot product of the day. http://www.woot.com/
and click on forums, there's a discussion there.

dwmmcg@gmail.c0m.invalid

On Sun, 16 Oct 2005 18:58:06 -0700, Evan Platt

>On Sun, 16 Oct 2005 22:41:20 GMT, (E-Mail Removed)0m.invalid wrote:
>
>>If anyone has used a Saitek Cyborg joystick and has any comments on
>>them, I would appreciate getting them here.

>That's the woot product of the day. http://www.woot.com/
>and click on forums, there's a discussion there.

Evan - thanks very much for that URL - interesting comments.