Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > How to adjust the screen

How to adjust the screen

Fred J

I would like to know how to adjust the screen for brightness on a laptop
Gateway, when I open the computer the screen is very dark I have to
adjust each time manually the brightness (Fn+Up arrow), is there a way
to put it in default that I shouldn't have to do it each time I boot the
computer? My OS is WindowsXP Home Thanks Fred

Toolman Tim

Fred J wrote:
> I would like to know how to adjust the screen for brightness on a
> laptop Gateway, when I open the computer the screen is very dark I
> have to adjust each time manually the brightness (Fn+Up arrow), is
> there a way to put it in default that I shouldn't have to do it each
> time I boot the computer? My OS is WindowsXP Home Thanks Fred

Check the CMOS settings - the Dell systems at work have the option to set
that in BIOS.

Getting an asp.net TextBox to fill a screen and adjust heightdynamically Terry ASP .Net 7 11-16-2011 02:36 PM
How to adjust the screen Fred J Computer Information 0 10-16-2005 03:40 AM
How to Adjust TxPower Mariela Wireless Networking 1 03-16-2005 11:20 AM
Adjust .NET Security Peter ASP .Net 2 07-25-2003 02:43 AM
Adjust the quality of JPEG encoding when saving images in JDK 1.4.2 MCP Java 1 07-03-2003 08:33 AM

Advertisments