Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > gmail

gmail

austin.wells@gmail.com

if any one wants gmail just send me an email at http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
i got about 300 invites so come and get it while u still can cause im
not using all of them

Spider

On Sat, 15 Oct 2005 19:10:45 -0400, <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> if any one wants gmail just send me an email at (E-Mail Removed)
> i got about 300 invites so come and get it while u still can cause im
> not using all of them

Hmmm, last I heard invites are not needed anymore.

--
Spider
http://spider1.blogspot.com/

Mike Easter

Spider wrote:
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> if any one wants gmail just send me an email at
>> (E-Mail Removed) i got about 300 invites so come and get it
>> while u still can cause im not using all of them

> Hmmm, last I heard invites are not needed anymore.

You need to be in the US with a cell/mobile phone and apply/signup or
get an invite, according to gmail.
http://mail.google.com/mail/help/about.html#signup

--
Mike Easter

-Andy-

(E-Mail Removed) LOVES spam sent to <(E-Mail Removed)>:

> if any one wants gmail just send me an email at (E-Mail Removed)
> i got about 300 invites so come and get it while u still can cause im
> not using all of them

Thanks Austin,
Probably not a good idea to post your email address on usenet.
You'll end up with a shitload of spam in your inbox.

(E-Mail Removed) (E-Mail Removed) (E-Mail Removed)
[...]

What's in a Name?

"-Andy-" nospam@****--you.com on 10/16/2005 in
<diui3c.33g.1@133.256.1.103.MISMATCH> after much thought,came up with
this jewel:

> (E-Mail Removed) LOVES spam sent to <(E-Mail Removed)>:
>
> > if any one wants gmail just send me an email at
> > (E-Mail Removed) i got about 300 invites so come and get it
> > while u still can cause im not using all of them

> Thanks Austin,
> Probably not a good idea to post your email address on usenet.
> You'll end up with a shitload of spam in your inbox.

I thought that swen harvested using the headers-not the body of a
message?
-max
--
Playing Nice on Usenet:
My Pages: http://home.neo.rr.com/manna4u/

-Andy-

What's in a Name? LOVES spam sent to <(E-Mail Removed)>:

> I thought

There's your mistake.

What's in a Name?

"-Andy-" whose name means "I like it up the ass" nospam@****--you.com
on 10/17/2005 in <dj0o0e.37k.1@133.256.1.103.MISMATCH> after much
thought,came up with this jewel:

> What's in a Name? LOVES spam sent to <(E-Mail Removed)>:
>
> > I thought

> There's your mistake.

If I wanted to hear the wind,I would have expelled some flatus.

--
Playing Nice on Usenet:
My Pages: http://home.neo.rr.com/manna4u/
Registered Linux User #393236

-Andy-

What's in a Name? LOVES spam sent to <(E-Mail Removed)>:

> "-Andy-" whose name means "I like it up the ass" nospam@****--you.com
> on 10/17/2005 in <dj0o0e.37k.1@133.256.1.103.MISMATCH> after much
> thought,came up with this jewel:
>
>> What's in a Name? LOVES spam sent to <(E-Mail Removed)>:
>>
>>> I thought

>> There's your mistake.

> If I wanted to hear the wind,I would have expelled some flatus.

You could just try removing your head from your arse, and putting it in
front of a fan.
But hey, whatever floats your boat.

Lord Gazwad of Grantham

What's in a Name?, <(E-Mail Removed)>, the poisonous, rubbery
badger, and seller of gorse for brooms, brayed:

> "-Andy-" whose name means "I like it up the ass" nospam@****--you.com
> on 10/17/2005 in <dj0o0e.37k.1@133.256.1.103.MISMATCH> after much
> thought,came up with this jewel:
>
>> What's in a Name? LOVES spam sent to <(E-Mail Removed)>:
>>
>>> I thought

>> There's your mistake.

> If I wanted to hear the wind,I would have expelled some flatus.

You did!

is but a dream within a dream.