Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > VHDL > Parallel Image Processing in VHDL

Parallel Image Processing in VHDL

Cristian Cristian is offline
Junior Member

HELLO, I FROM CHILE, ALSO WORKING ON IMAGE PROCESSING IN FPGA "CARD Virtex-4" if possible to help me with the algorithm in VHDL to be taken as a base.
MY ENGLISH IS BAD APOLOGIES.
MY PROJECT IS AT THE END OF THE RACE FOR ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING AT THE UNIVERSITY OF LA FRONTERA CHILE TEMUCO
THANKS FOR ALL