Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Taskbar

Taskbar

JonC

I ghosted back my computer and have no problems other than my taskbar is
about 1cm from the bottom of my screen. How do i get it to sit back on the
bottom edge again ? thanks.Tried dragging it but will not move.

Justisaur

JonC wrote:
> I ghosted back my computer and have no problems other than my taskbar is
> about 1cm from the bottom of my screen. How do i get it to sit back on the
> bottom edge again ? thanks.Tried dragging it but will not move.

Right click on it, choose properties, choose check option auto-hide the
taskbar. That's assuming windows for your os.

- Justisaur

Toolman Tim

JonC wrote:
> I ghosted back my computer and have no problems other than my taskbar
> is about 1cm from the bottom of my screen. How do i get it to sit
> back on the bottom edge again ? thanks.Tried dragging it but will not
> move.

If you have black space below the taskbar, adjust the vertical size controls
on the monitor itself. Or change the video refresh rate.