Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > I need suggestions for a good free data recovery software.

I need suggestions for a good free data recovery software.

Marc

Marc

GreenieLeBrun

Me

On Fri, 14 Oct 2005 05:08:14 GMT, "Marc" <mcnr(N_O-S_P_A_M)@mindspring.com> wrote:

>Marc

Try this, you probably have one already...
http://www.photospin.com/content/pho...ll/0280020.jpg

Unk

On Fri, 14 Oct 2005 02:44:26 -0400, Me <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>On Fri, 14 Oct 2005 05:08:14 GMT, "Marc" <mcnr(N_O-S_P_A_M)@mindspring.com> wrote:
>
>>Marc
>>

>Try this, you probably have one already...
>http://www.photospin.com/content/pho...ll/0280020.jpg

Hey, that's hardware, not software!