Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Powershell 3.01

Powershell 3.01

Alt-Ctrl-Del

For any of you that may like this kind of thing I thought I would put a
link to it here.

It's just a small freeware program of 52 kilobytes that puts many useful
options on the context menu's of My Computer , C: and folder and file
right click menu's . I find it very useful and thought some of you might
also.

1. On the My Computer right click option it gives you: Add-Remove
programs, Calculator, Clean Drive, Control Panel, Dos Prompt, Log Off,
Quit Windows, Reboot, etc...

2. On the C: right click option it gives you: Check Drive, Clean Drive,
Defrag this Drive.

3. Right click on a file and it gives you: Copy to Folder, Move to Folder.

4. Highlight and right click on a word in a webpage and it gives you:
Search Dictionary, Search for Images, Search Newsgroups, Search the Web.

Alt