Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Unique message thought about the idea of throwing out Google for financial corruption (not counting their Napstering Library project), if anything, an experiment

Unique message thought about the idea of throwing out Google for financial corruption (not counting their Napstering Library project), if anything, an experiment

pr

I just took a college final examn this morning,
and thought about reality and jobs, and the lies
out in the big world. The examn I took was a
college examn from hell, things we don't have in
the job world. The test contained a lot of
formalities that we don't use in the practical world of
jobs. Jobs can be all types. A teen can write
a software and be your boss in your future job. So
anything can be expected as far as jobs go. Software
is very wide, and all sorts, you understand? One job
environment in software will not likely be like
another. When I got my BS in 89, I was considered
the second best programmer in the city. The first
best was a guy who knew everything about math, and
assembly and ten other programming languages, and he
was teaching programming in Universities. I got the
second best award because I was so fast in getting
programs done with very cool looks. They just saw my
fingers at the keyboard, and the program was done.

So, speaking of Google, I just want to say, that
there are certain things that are not cool to do.
One is to hack into people's computers, I did that
for fun when I was a student, its something we
relate to 13 year old hackers. Writing viruses,
when I was studying programming, I had thoughts
about writing one, which burns out people's monitors
and destroys their hard drives mechanically by
messing with the hardware's ports. It was possible
at the time to focus the monitor's electric beam to
a pixel, basically, shrinking the monitor's energy
to one very bright pixel and burning it out, and
similarly play with the hard disk's hardware and set
the computer on fire. See when I was young I was
surrounded with smart tech experts, and I gained a
very good knowledge of computer science, knowledge
which can only be gained from good friends and not
from school teachers.

So one of the not cool things about Google is that
they violate people's privacy, and they do it for
billions of dollars. There is no limit to capitalism,
and some companies do the corrupt for the money, and
that is not cool, because they hurt a lot of people,
and they don't care, and they have a lot of lawyers
to compromize with their assholiageness. And that is
simply not cool. Groups Beta, their product archives
usenet messages, messages which most people post from
the comfort of their homes. If people use usenet
appropriately for occasional work related stuff,
there shouldn't be a problem, but there are millions
of people using usenet, and a lot of problems can
happen in a place which is archived in a fashion
Ceaucescu would have monitored the Romanian streets
with his street cameras. Monitoring the public is
problematic in the human cultural sense. Its very
unethical and very profitable for Google to attach
marketing ads to usenet search keywords. In reality
such ignorance from Google toward humanity at large
is criminal. Usenet is one of the basic components
of the Internet, and monitoring the masses is what
Ceaucescu likes.

Well, happy studying, and don't be mad like Google.
I hope this lesson was worth it.

Oh, I just wanna note, that there is a negative side
of being the second best programmer in the city. When
once the computers went on fire in the computer
room, they blamed me. They weren't hundred percent
sure that I set the main computer on fire. But I am
telling you here, I didn't do it. Why it went on
fire, I don't know. I was in the room when it
happened. But it wasn't me. I wouldn't set the main
computer on fire at my work. That would be a bad
thing to do.

Do you know who did it? The one in the office that
never speaks. The bald guy. He learned my technique
to set computers on fire, and he did it when I was
in the computer room. Sparkle sparkle, more sparkle,
more sparke, and fire. He is the devil. I walked out
of the room and spoke to the people:
excuse me, the computer room is on fire. So they ran
with fire extinguishers. Everybody in the company
was looking at me. The boss asked if I did it.
I said no, I didn't. Why would they think I wanna
set a computer at my work on fire? For being
respected as a genius programmer? Common!

Let me tell you why. Because I was playing with the
idea verbally earlier of setting computers on fire.
That's why.

Stop looking at me.

John Holmes

pr blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

> I just took a college fi

ZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzz zzzzzz

--
Your mother was a marauding halfwit who communed with nature in a small
tent.

oj

> pr blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
>
> > I just took a college fi

> ZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzz zzzzzz
>
> --
> Your mother was a marauding halfwit who communed with nature in a small
> tent.

So? What. Participate in the experiment, please.

Mitch

In article <iVe3f.40$(E-Mail Removed)>, pr <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> So one of the not cool things about Google

<snip same old complaint>
> Groups Beta, their product archives
> usenet messages, messages which most people post from
> the comfort of their homes.

But are sending into a totally open and public system.
How does the origination matter?

This self-important diatribe was supposed to be an UNIQUE thought?

You didn't even mention the 'library' project which was so prominent in
your _enormous_ subject line!

Blinky the Shark

Mitch wrote:

> In article <iVe3f.40$(E-Mail Removed)>, pr <(E-Mail Removed)>
> wrote:
>
>> So one of the not cool things about Google <snip same old
>> complaint> Groups Beta, their product archives
>> usenet messages, messages which most people post from the
>> comfort of their homes.

> But are sending into a totally open and public system.
> How does the origination matter?
>
> This self-important diatribe was supposed to be an UNIQUE
> thought?
>
> You didn't even mention the 'library' project which was so
> prominent in your _enormous_ subject line!

This is a netkook, Mitch -- I've seen him at work elsewhere. Just
killfile him; he makes no sense with these anti-Google rants. If
left alone, he will just sit there and answer himself -- I've him
do that (not even using a sock puppet) for maybe 20 generations of
self-replies. A very disturbed individual.

--
Blinky
Killing all Google Groups posts.

Mitch

In article <Xns96EF9AE4DFD4Ebnooz@130.133.1.4>, Blinky the Shark
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> This is a netkook, Mitch -- I've seen him at work elsewhere. Just
> killfile him; he makes no sense with these anti-Google rants. If
> left alone, he will just sit there and answer himself -- I've him
> do that (not even using a sock puppet) for maybe 20 generations of
> self-replies. A very disturbed individual.

Oh.
I figured he was a new (child) user, since I hadn't seen him here
before.

Sorry I responded, now.

Blinky the Shark

Mitch wrote:

> In article <Xns96EF9AE4DFD4Ebnooz@130.133.1.4>, Blinky the Shark
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> This is a netkook, Mitch -- I've seen him at work elsewhere.
>> Just killfile him; he makes no sense with these anti-Google
>> rants. If left alone, he will just sit there and answer himself
>> -- I've him do that (not even using a sock puppet) for maybe 20
>> generations of self-replies. A very disturbed individual.

> Oh.
> I figured he was a new (child) user, since I hadn't seen him
> here before.
>
> Sorry I responded, now.

No sweat. Note that he's been posting as oj and as pr. oj is the
newer nym, but I don't know if he goes back and forth.